Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lil Wayne To El Paso

So yesterday I had just got home from the wifey's house and got a text from a friend saying that Lil Weezy is gonna be on tour to promote his new album Tha Carter III: The Rebirth, and one of the stops is here at the DON. Now my first reaction was get the fuck outta here cause that dude would never come here, espeically after that Jay-Z fiasco. So I decided to do some research on the web to find out for myself. After 30 mins nothing came up, until I came across blogger's site with some of the sites and venues the tours will be playin at. And there it was....Lil Wayne & Young Money/Cash Money will be coming to the Don Haskins Center on January 1st. Now I don't wanna get my hopes up, up if this dude is true to his word....you best believe I'm a be at the DON to see the GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE!!!!! Here's a dose of his new album! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment